Zeus and the Bee

A forum for translations, translation challenges etc. Good place to increase your conlang's vocabulary.
Click
runic
runic

Zeus and the Bee

Post by Click »

:eng: The bee, who is the mother of the honeycombs, went up to the gods, bearing honeycombs and honey. Delighted by the bee's offering, Zeus ordered that she be given whatever she asked for. The bee said, 'Bestow upon your servant a sting so that I can defend the fruits of my labour and protect myself.' Zeus was at a loss when faced with this request, since he felt affection for the human race. He therefore told the bee, 'I cannot do exactly that: but if some man does come to take your honey and you want to get rid of him, here is your sting! Yet you must keep in mind that if you strike a man, you will die at the moment your sting has gone in.

:con: Káoari: Çáo kakón, koi lailáo í ótroán ratioín, rár kótrán ma ko cíi. Lakár, xo kasíi krìxai laopín ko, Çocà hi trói co, hai í ko pi çáo oí.Lál cíi: ››Ìnaor ì çó çáo kì còprai lo ról ai a katri poí li ról oa.‹‹ Xo xái kapìri, çáo kìmò il, lakìpro Çocà. Lakòr í çáo kacíi: ››Ço àn ai í lán xáoi, xoi kí mò ha lír í kì tró li roci bòn ì oí, xái rár kì ço!‹‹ Li coi máo ì hi ota ì mó ha lántai kì ço hitì çì co ì.
Spoiler:
Çáo kakón, koi lailáo í ótroán ratioín, rár kótrán ma ko, cíi.
[ɕaːɔ̯.ɡa.ɡõːn̻ | koi̯.ɫ̻ai̯.ɫ̻áo̯.iː oː.ɖo.ãːn ɽa.d̻i.o.ĩːn̻ | ɽɑːɽ.koː.ɖãːn ma ko.z̪iː.i]
çá-o=ka-kò~‹ò›n koi=la-iláo=í ótr‹o›a~‹a›n rat‹o›ín | rár=k-ótra~‹a›n ma ko=cíi
LAT-INE=GEN-god~PL while=PRF-bear 3SG honeycomb‹ACC›~PL honey‹ACC› go be GEN-honeycomb~PL mother bee[NOM]
The bee, who is the mother of the honeycombs, went up to the gods, bearing honeycombs and honey.

Lakár, xo kasíi krìxai laopín ko, Çocà hi trói co, hai í ko pi çáo oí.
[ɫ̻a.ɡɑːɽ | ʔo.ɡa.z̪iːi kɽɯ.ʔai̯ ɫ̻aɔ̯.bĩːn ko.ʑøz̪ə hi.ɖoːi̯.z̪o | hai̯.iː ko.bi s̪aː.oː.iː]
la-kár | xo=ka-síi k-rìxai la-opín ko=çocà hi=trói=co | hai̯=í ko=pi çá-o=‹o›í
PRF-order | by GEN-bee GEN-offering PRF-delight REL zeus COMP=give=FUT ask=3SG REL whatever LAT-INE=3SGACC
Delighted by the bee's offering, Zeus ordered that she be given whatever she asked for.

Lál cíi: ››Ìnaor ì çó çáo kì còprai lo ról ai a katri poí li ról oa.‹‹
[ɫ̻aːɫ̻ s̪iː.i | ɨ̃.n̻aɔ̯ɽɨ ɕøː ɕaːɔ̯.ɡɨ s̪ɔ.ʙai̯ ɫ̻o.ɽoː.ɫ̻ai̯.a kɑ.ɖi po.iː ɫ̻ɨ.ɽoːɫ̻.o.a]
la-àl cíi | ìnaor=ì ç‹o›o çá-o k-ì còprai lo=ról=ai=1SG ka-tri p‹o›i~i li=ról=‹o›a
PRF-say bee | bestow=2SG sting‹ACCLAT-INE=GEN-2SG servant so defend=ABIL 1SG GEN-labour fruit‹ACC›~PL and=protect 1SGACC
The bee said, 'Bestow upon your servant a sting so that I can defend the fruits of my labour and protect myself.'

Xo xái kapìri, çáo kìmò il, lakìpro Çocà.
[ʔo.ʔaːi̯.ɡa.bɯ.ɽi | ɕaːɔ̯.ɡɨ̃.mɔ iɫ̻.ɫ̻a.ɡɨ.ʙo ɕø.z̪ə]
xo=xái-kapìri | çá-o=k-ìmò il=la-kìpro çocà
with=DEM=GEN-request PRF-face when LAT-INE=GEN-human_race PRF-feel affection‹ACC› because PRF-be_at_loss zeus
Zeus was at a loss when faced with this request, since he felt affection for the human race.

Lakòr í çáo kacíi: ››Ço àn ai í lán xáoi, xoi kí mò ha lír í kì tró li roci bòn ì oí, xái rár kì ço!‹‹
[ɫ̻a.ɡɔ.ɽiː ɕaːɔ̯.ɡa.z̪iː.i | ɕø.ə̃n̻.ai̯.iː lãːn̻ ʔaːɔ̯.i | ʔoi̯.ɡi mɔ ha.ɫ̻ɨːɽiː kɨ ʈoː ɫ̻ɨ.ɽo.z̪i.ʙɔ̃.n̻i.o.iː | ʔaːi̯ ɽɑːɽ kɨ.ʑø]
la-kòr=í çáo=ka-cíi | ço=àn=ai=i lán xá‹o›i xoi=kí mò ha=lír=í k-ì tr‹o›o li=roci=bòn=ì=‹o›í | xái rár kì=ço
PRF-tell=3SG LAT-INE=GEN-bee | NEG do=ABIL=1SG exactly DEMACC› but=come some_man COND=take=3SG GEN-2SG honey‹ACC› and=to_get_rid_of_DES=2SG-3SGACCDEM be GEN-2SG sting
He therefore told the bee, 'I cannot do exactly that: but if some man does come to take your honey and you want to get rid of him, here is your sting!

Li coi máo ì hi ota ì mó ha lántai kì ço hitì çì co ì.
[ɫi s̪oĩ̯.maːɔ̯.ɨ hi.od̻a.ɨ moː ha.ɫ̻ãːn̻.t̻ai̯ kɨ.ʑø hid̻ɨ.ʑɨ.z̪o.ɨ]
li coi=mao=ì hi=ota=ì m‹o›ò ha=la-antai k-ì=ço hitì=çì=co=ì
and keep=IMP=2SG COMP=strike=2SG man‹ACCCOND=PRF-go.in GEN-2SG=sting when=die=FUT=2SG
Yet you must keep in mind that if you strike a man, you will die at the moment your sting has gone in.
Last edited by Click on 07 Oct 2012 19:19, edited 2 times in total.
Lambuzhao
korean
korean

Re: Zeus and the Bee

Post by Lambuzhao »

{Epichoric variant}

:con: Rozwi -

Baum Zeus seliruzæk done~niddu unzoržewiriθ ōm fyeununie θowo zorfyisane,
Spoiler:
CNJ <Zeus> want-IMPFT.3SG INF=give<PRS> thanksgiving-ACC.PL PRP sweet.liquid-DAT.SG DEF.REL.N.ACC feed.upon<PLUP>3SG
[bɒ̃ʊ̃m zεʊs se.li.ɾʊ.zæ:k dɔ̃.nε nɪ.d:u: ʔʊ̃n.zor.ʒe.wi.ɾi:θ õ:m fjε̃ʊ̃.nʊ̃.ɲε θɔ.wo zor.fjɪ.sɒ̃.nε]
Out of gratitude for the honey that had sustained him,
Ei’a niddē qšerirbuma fyeuzorkyeunitnie evreo overhariseu.
Spoiler:
3SG.NOM give-PST.3SG assail.weapon-ACC.SG sweet.wasp-DAT.SG infinity-TEMP.SG defend-NMLZ.INSTR.SG
[ʔε:.jɒ nɪ.d:ε: qʃe.ɾiɾ.bʊ̃.mɒ fjεʊ.zor.kjε̃ʊ̃.nɪt.ɲε ʔε.βreʊ ʔɔ.βεr.ɦɒ.ɾɪ.sεʊ]
Zeus gave the honey bee its sting, in unlimited usage, for defense .
Nusa’kue’u eno fyeuzorkyeunitni koašras Zeusa.
Spoiler:
ADV INDEF.NOM.SG sweet.wasp-NOM.SG assail<PST>3SG <Zeus>ACC.SG
[nu.sɒʔ.kwe.ʔu ʔε̃.nɔ fjεʊ.zor.kjε̃ʊ̃.nɪt.ni kʊɒʃ.rɒs zεʊ.sa]
Eventually a bee stung Zeus.
Rav yaza ei’a θeztaok kœ “fyeuzorkyeunitni zentosane”
Spoiler:
CNJ CNJ 3SG.NOM announce-PST.3SG CNJ bee-NOM.SG err-PLUP.3SG
[rɒβ ʝɒ.zɒ ʔε.jɒ θez.tɒʊk koε | fjεʊ.zor.kjε̃ʊ̃.nɪt.ni zẽn.to.sɒ̃.nε]
Whereupon He declared that, "the bee abused its power"
a deqšivaok kœ fyeuzorkyeunitni ētmæqš kēzbieye u’hier gæ kæšrir.
Spoiler:
CNJ judge-PST.3SG CNJ bee-NOM.SG die<OBLIG>3SG be<FUT>3SG ADV assail<SBJV>3SG
[ʔɒ deq.ʃi.βɒʊk koε fjεʊ.zor.kjε̃ʊ̃.nɪt.ni ʕε:t.mæ:qʃ kε:z.bje.ʝε ʔʊʔ.ɦjeɾ gæ kæʃ.riɾ]
and decreed that the bee must die whenever the sting is used.
Aaaaah!
Wonderfully chiastic!
Typically :ell: !
[;)]
Last edited by Lambuzhao on 13 Oct 2012 12:56, edited 2 times in total.
Batailleur
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Batailleur »

:con: Křonu:

Zḳy, nřla çozḳyȟňu ky, y co lso cozĺu, çozḳyȟňu hy çozḳy y kco.
Bee / ancestor blood.bee.brick GEN / 3rd-PRS-NON-BENF go deity motion.LOC / blood.bee.brick COM blood.bee 3rd-PRS-NON-BENF bring

Kco zḳy ky Zcusu xraho, hy o ǩsuho ha ckyhlzo ha y lo sxroho y ňa.
Bring bee GEN (name) love.PST / COM 3rd-PRS-BENEF command.PST that thing.any that 3rd-PRS-NON-BENEF want give.PST 3rd-PRS-NON-BENEF DAT

"Xĺħy sxrohyǩsu zlso u ky ňa, ho xo a nlko ħċu ky hy a šahyx̌o" zḳy křo.
Sting give.NON-PST.command servant 2nd-PRS GEN DAT / COM yes 1st-PRS result work GEN COM 1st-PRS defend.NON-PST.ability / bee speech
Note: in Křonu some words can be suffixed to the verb to indicate mood. In this case, command is suffixed, creating the Imperative.

More to come soon.
Last edited by Batailleur on 21 Nov 2012 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
ILR 5 = :eng:
ILR 4 = :rus:
ILR 3 = None
ILR 2 = :fra:
ILR 1 = None
Abandoned = :gla: (Scots), :sqi:, :heb:, :epo:
Current Obsession = ASL
Prinsessa
runic
runic

Post by Prinsessa »

:con: Vanga:

Zúzzúzah dýjynz hállufahhaunzi lóqatálgyndnyn vóllmahhanuni.

zú~zú‹›z-ˤh dý‹›Ø-ʷn-z há‹›ll-ʷf-ˤh-ˤ‹ʷn-z›i lʷ´ˤ-q-atá‹›l-gy‹›nd-n-ʷn vʷ´ˤl-Ø‹l›m-ˤh-ˤ‹n-ʷn›i
The bee that watches over the honey flew to the rulers of the world.
to_buzz~be_bee-3P be_fat/milk-4P-INAN to_care_for-TRA-3P-OBJ<4P-INAN> TOP-all-to_contain/make_up-PL-4P up-COM<PAST>-3P-OBJ<PL-4P>
[ˈz̻ʊːʑʊːz̻ɑħ ˈθyːjʏ̃nz̻ ˈhɑːl̥ːʊ̤̯ɸɪ̯ˌɑʊ̃nz̻ɯ̯ ˈɾɔːˈɢɑdɑːlɡʏndnʏ̃n ʊ̯ˈwɔːl̥ːm̥ˌɑ̃ħːˌɑnʊ̃nɯ̯]

Láljufah zúzdýjynz.
lá‹l›j-ʷf-ˤh zú‹›z-dý‹›Ø-ʷn-z
Along she had brought honey.
to_bear<PAST>-TRA-3P to_buzz/bee-be_fat/milk-4P-INAN
[ˈlɑːljʊ̤̯ɸɑħ ˈs̻ʊːz̻dyːjʏ̃nz̻]

Mawah Zæusæh gyndæh sæizyldæs.
ma‹›Ø-ˤh Zǽ‹›ws-ˤh gy‹›nd-ˤh sǽ‹›z-(ʷ)‹l›dd-ˤh-z
The ruler Zeus was pleased.
be_called-3P be_Zeus-3P to_rule-4P be_glad-CAUS<PAST>-3P-INAN
[ˈmɑwɑħ ˈs̻æʊ̯s̻æħ ˈxʏnːæħ ˈs̻æɪ̯z̻ʏldæs̻]

Zœlnæh zúzun æziqnæs iulázlinasauni.
zœ‹l›n-ˤh zú‹›z-ʷn æ‹›zj-q-n-ˤh-z iw-lá‹z-l›j-n-ˤh-z-ˤ‹ʷn›i
He asked that the bee have given to her all that she wished for.
to_request-3P to_buzz-4P to_enjoy-all-PL-3P-INAN now-to_bear<SUBJ-PAST>-PL-3P-INAN-OBJ<4P>
[ˈz̻œŋæħ ˈs̻ʊːz̻ʊ̃n ˈæz̻ɯ̯qŋ̊æ̃s̻ ˈɪ̯ʊˌɾɑːz̻lɯ̯nɑs̻ˌɑʊ̃nɯ̯]

Zúzah salihmufah:
zú‹›z-ˤh sa‹l›hm-ʷf-ˤh
The bee said this:
to_buzz-3P to_say<PAST>-TRA-3P
[ˈz̻ʊːz̻ɑħ ˈsɑɾɯ̤̯̃ɸpm̥ʊ̤̯ɸɑħ]

«kótssami kanttunuzduhmaji, lóhálltuzdnufi vńluwkksaji lówaufódu».
kó‹›t-j-ˤ‹m›i ka‹›nd-tʷ‹›n-ʷ‹z›dd-ʷf-m-ˤ‹j›i lʷ´ˤ-há‹›ll-tʷ‹z-t›n-ʷf-j w‹›ń-lú‹›wgg-ˤh-z-ˤ‹j›i lʷ´ˤ-a‹›f=j-ʷ´ˤdʷ
'give me, your servant, the ability to sting, and I shall be able to tend to my work and myself'.
to_follow/listen-1P-OBJ<2P> to_sting-POT-CAUS<SUBJ>-TRA-2P-OBJ<1P> TOP-to_care_for-POT<SUBJ-FUT>-TRA-1P to_dawn-to_perform-3P-INAN-1P TOP-PERS=1P-CONJ
[ˈkɔːt͡ɕˌɑmːɯ̯ ˈɡɑ̃n̥tːʊ̃nʊz̻dʊ̤̯ɸpm̥ˌɑjːɯ̯ ˈɾɔːˈhɑːl̥ːtʊ̃z̻dnʊ̤̯ɸː ʊ̯ˈn̩lʊwxːs̻ˌɑjːɯ̯ ˈɾ(ɔːwˈ)ɑʊ̯ɸ(ː)ˈɔː(ː/ðʊ̯)]
xinda
roman
roman

Post by xinda »

:roc:
蜂窩母的蜜蜂拿著巢脾蜂蜜到天上去找神靈。
Fēngwō mǔ de mìfēng názhe cháopí fēngmì dào tiān shàng qù zhǎo shénlíng.
hive mother GEN bee take-IMPF honeycomb honey arrive sky up go find gods

宙斯幸福地接受蜜蜂的饗,告訴牠牠要什麼任何東西就能得到。
Zhòusī xìngfú dì jiēshòu mìfēng de xiǎng, gàosu tā tā yào shénme rènhé dōngxi jiù néng dédào.
Zeus happy ADV receive bee GEN offering, tell 3s 3s want what any thing then can receive

蜜蜂說:「請賜給僕人一個叮子,讓我能夠保衛我的事物與自己的身體。」
Mìfēng shuō:`Qǐng cìgěi púrén yīgè dīngzi, ràng wǒ nénggòu bǎowèi wǒ de shìwù yǔ zìjǐ de shēntǐ.'
bee say: "please bestow servant one-COUNTER stinger, allow 1s able protect 1s GEN things and self GEN body"

聽到蜜蜂這樣說,宙斯沒辦法回答,因為他對人類有感情。
Tīngdào mìfēng zhèyàng shuō, zhòusī méi bànfǎ huídá, yīnwèi tā duì rénlèi yǒu gǎnqíng.
hear-arrive bee this-way say, Zeus NEG able reply, because 3s toward human have affection

於是他告訴蜜蜂:「我不能準確那樣做,但如果有人想來偷你的蜂蜜的話,用這個叮子就能把他渫掉。
Yúshì tā gàosu mìfēng:`Wǒ bùnéng zhǔnquè nàyàng zuò, dàn rúguǒ yǒu rén xiǎng lái tōu nǐ de fēngmì dehuà, yòng zhège dīngzi jiù néng bǎ tā xiè diào.
so 3s tell bee: "1s NEG-can exactly that-way do, but if exist person want come steal 2s GEN honey if, use this-COUNTER stinger then can DYN 3s get.rid.of fall

不過一定要記住如果叮到人身,叮子一戳過皮膚你就會死亡了。」
Bùguò yīdìng yào jìzhù rúguǒ dīng dào rénshēn, dīngzi yī chuōguò pífū nǐ jiù huì sǐwángle. '
however certain have remember if sting arrive person-body, stinger one poke-through skin 2s then will dead-PERF
力在公蝦米????

flags
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Lao Kou »

Image Géarthnuns

Chau lörs, maralans cha chík löraubdölsíng, lé chek dhauthsesh höi söik zhvauletsöich zhö söi uspíetsöit jnégezala'u lomakadiz.
[tʃɔ 'løɾs, 'maɾalɑ̃s ˌtʃa tʃik ˌløɾɔ'bdølsiŋ, 'le chɛk 'ðɔθsɛʃ høj søjk ʒvɔ'letsøjtʃ ʒø søj us'pjɛtsøjt ˌdʒnegɛza'la.u ˌloma'kadɪz]
DEF bee-NOM, mother-NOM DEF DEF.PL beehive-GEN.PL, AUX/PAST DEF.PL god-LOC.PL PTCL INDEF.PL honeycomb-ACC.PL and INDEF honey-ACC carry-PRES.PTPL-ADV go.up
The bee, mother of the honeycombs, went up to the gods, bearing honeycombs and honey.

Chö chnügabsöt chau lörsaus vresentölöt, Zeüts lé, gü saur lék shahöchensat, chan saur lé nzhí haunskömeth sho, nzhí hügamez sho, kfangöl.
[tʃø tʃny'gabsøt tʃɔ 'løɾsɔs vɾɛ'sɛnaløt, 'zɛyts le, gy sɔɾ 'lek ˌʃahø'tʃɛ̃sat, 'tʃanat sɔɾ 'le n'ʒi ˌhɔ.n'skømɛθ ʃo, n'ʒi hy'gamɛz ˌʃo, 'kfaŋøl]
DEF offering-ACC DEF bee-GEN delight-PRESPTPL-NOM, Zeus-NOM AUX.PAST, CONJ 3SG-NOM AUX.PAST.DATPASS anything-ACC, REL-ACC 3SG-NOM AUX.PAST ADV ask.for-SPEC PTCL, ADV give-IMP PTCL, order
Delighted by the bee's offering, Zeus ordered that she be given whatever she asked for.

Chau lörs lé ngamath „Chöi zvokhetsöik öçek la sü ksöfeksüt, öregü sí lí chöi hautgametsöit ba zönauth kfö síníe bas jurdhgaif haukalokh sho, mükfé hüngovözh.”
[tʃɔ 'løɾs le 'ŋamaθ „tʃø zvox'ɛtsøjk ø'ɕɛk 'la sy ksø'fɛksyt, ˌøɾɛ'gy si 'li tʃøj ˌhɔtga'mɛtsøjt ba 'zønɔθ kfø 'sinjɛ bas dʒuɾ'dhgajf ˌhɔka'lox ʃo, my'kfe hy'ŋovøʒ]
DEF bee-NOM AUX.PAST say „DEF servant-DAT 2SG-NOM AUX.PRES INDEF stinger-ACC, so.that 1SG-NOM AUX.FUT DEF yielding-ACC PTCL defend and myself PTCL.REFL protect be.able-SPEC PTCL, kindly bestow-IMP
The bee said, "Bestow upon your servant a sting so that I can defend the fruits of my labour and protect myself."

Vböçü Zeüts lé chö íalörkebsöt dlözh sho, söit lé höi che nskömethset hengethet chau shalölörsauv heftökh.
['vbøɕy 'zɛyts 'le tʃø ˌjaløɾ'kɛbsøt 'dløʒ ʃo, søjt 'le høj tʃɛ ˌn.skø'mɛθsɛt hɛ'ŋɛθɛt tʃɔ ˌshalø'løɾsɔt hɛ'ftøx]
since Zeus-NOM AUX.PAST DEF humanity-ACC feel.for PTCL, 3SG-NOM AUX.PAST PTCL DEF request-ACC this-ACC DEF hear-PRESPRF.GER-LOC be.at.a.loss-CONCL
Zeus was at a loss when faced with this request, since he felt affection for the human race.

Gaiçö söit lé chau lörsauk ngamath „Fí la hereçkeveçö chneza'u ba dravnath kalokh, arkfö sau íalörs gí chöi uspíetsöit öçkelatöit ba haukuzh hauthauth kfö öçek lí sauraut ba bvudrakh hauhüraf sho, de, chü ksöfeksüt sí la öçkek ngovözh.
[gaj'ɕø søjt 'le tʃɔ 'løɾsɔk 'ŋamaθ „fi 'la ˌhɛɾɛɕkɛvɛ'ɕø tʃnɛ'za.u ba 'dɾavnaθ ka'lox, aɾ'kfø sɔ 'jaløɾs 'gi tʃøj us'pjɛtsøjt ˌøɕke'latøjt ba 'hɔkuʒ hɔ'θɔθ kfø ø'ɕɛk 'li 'sɔɾɔt ba bvu'dɾax hɔ'hyɾaf ʃo, dɛ, sy ksø'fɛksyt si 'la 'øɕkɛk 'ŋovøʒ]
therefore 3SG-NOM AUX.PAST DEF bee-DAT say „1SG-NOM.NEG AUX.PRES thus exactly PTCL do can, but INDEF person-NOM AUX.FUT.EMPH DEF honey-ACC your-ACC PTCL take come-SPEC and 2SG-NOM AUX.FUT 3SG-ACC PTCL drive/chase.away want-SPEC PTCL, so, DEF stinger-ACC 1SG-NOM 2SG-DAT bestow
He therefore told the bee, "I cannot do exactly that, but if some man does come to take your honey and you want to get rid of him, here is your sting!

Fenfe la öblé hengeveçö ba rhagaçön ten: Öçek lí sau íalörsaut hauktükh sho, öçek lí, öbsíré chü ksöfeks lau haujlerhif sho, hesfaikh.”
['fɛnfɛ 'la ø'ble ˌhɛŋɛvɛ'ɕø ba 'Xagaˌɕøn 'tɛn: ø'ɕɛk 'li sɔ ja'løɾsɔt hau'ktyx sho, ø'ɕɛk 'li, øbsi'ɾe tʃy 'ksøfɛks 'lɔ ˌhɔdʒlɛ'Xɪf ʃo, hɛ'sfajx]
2SG-NOM.NEG AUX.PRES yet thus PTCL remember must: 2SG-NOM AUX.FUT INDEF person-ACC sting-SPEC PTCL, 2SG-NOM AUX.FUT, as.soon.as DEF stinger-NOM AUX.FUTPERF stick.in-SPEC, die-CONCL
Yet you must keep in mind that if you strike a man, you will die at the moment your sting has gone in."
Last edited by Lao Kou on 15 Mar 2016 15:43, edited 3 times in total.
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
Iron
sinic
sinic

Post by Iron »

"Helés, kémta sod, uraði os sunem, víranda sod já eynu. Seus, aukna þeyn pölviti heli, ténaði épola ym atu der atavisas. Helés plágaði «épol vösum lænáran jödu, der nornas roxa ósu vexenem já trægem já roxa asutrökku. Seus hav kódaði þarl eja ju tolðeru heli, sjádu and ástaði tregfölu. Já takk, and plágaði hélum, «ás helf eja li; avl eyð ragl tregðú uras os oku já atavisas eisana ógu eynu já atavisat égata þeyn önu, jada! Avl sóp der eyð natat jad, ésjálas.»"
Spoiler:
Helés, kémta sod, uraði os sunem, víranda sod já eynu.
bee, mother honeycombs-GEN, to_approach-3SG-PST towards gods-ACC, while_to_bear honeycombs-ACC and honey-ACC.

Seus, aukna þeyn pölviti heli, ténaði épola ym atu der atavisas.
Zeus, happy from offer-ACC bee-GEN, to_order-3SG-PST to_give to_her everything-ACC that to_ask-3SG-FUT.

Helés plágaði "épol vösum lænáran jödu, der nornas roxa ósu vexenem já trægem já roxa asutrökku.»
bee to_say-PST-3SG to_give-IMP-2SG thy-DAT servant-DAT sting-ACC, that to_be_able_to-FUT-3SG to_protect mine-ACC fruits-ACC and labour-ACC and to_protect myself.

Seus hav kódaði þarl eja ju tolðeru heli, sjádu and ástaði tregfölu.
Zeus not to_know-PST-3SG what to_do with request-ABL bee-GEN, because he to_love-PST-3SG humanity-ACC.

Já takk, and plágaði hélum, «ás helf eja li; avl eyð ragl tregðú uras os oku já atavisas eisana ógu eynu já atavisat égata þeyn önu, jada! Avl sóp der eyð natat jad, ésjálas.»
And thus, he to_say-3SG-PST bee-DAT, “I cannot to_do that-ACC; but if some human to_approch-3SG-FUT towards thou-ACC and to_want-3SG-FUT to_take thy-ACC honey-ACC and to_want-2SG-FUT to_remove him-ACC, sting! but to_remember-IMP-2SG that if to_use-2SG-FUT sting-ACC, to_die-2SG-FUT.
clawgrip
MVP
MVP

Post by clawgrip »

:con: Himmaswa

Siseu nek iok

Iok aajung boh ler yur tuindong flet jbung beym ley ptiah bgaiy yur nek ngjaikchoch uang. Jnaik ork Siseu yoomaung dua dang hoongsgiah noh hoongpak ler iok fpooayngdeuuk gna lobnih. Iok heat flet den ler pñau deuuk kiadapnohga jiagor nteyplar muaga ler tkargaot ler hwai blaagodol ley warn tngong borm. Larng ler Siseu mahgnop sway charng paak ork sway keuuhar aung’aung. Pñuang aadang sark flet iok kih biat ler duool werntwarng keun sbuoolkao huoo cheung yoan gaga keuu jart ongntey mpua yur ley metñat jong itui dang bgaiy deuuk kiadapnohga. Pñork aa choacheung taitai sdaa dang keuu mgay dang duool gliañ flet bia kiadap ging.

Spoiler:
Iok aajung boh ler yur tuindong flet jbung beym ley ptiah bgaiy yur nek ngjaikchoch uang.
bee be mother belong.to honey rise.up arrive god ASSOC.PL and hold honey and nest-board that

Jnaik ork Siseu yoomaung dua dang hoongsgiah noh hoongpak ler iok fpooayngdeuuk gna lobnih.
offering this Zeus be.delighted PERF so order COMP request belong.to bee grant regardless what

Iok heat flet den ler pñau deuuk kiadapnohga jiagor nteyplar muaga ler tkargaot ler hwai blaagodol ley warn tngong borm.
bee say arrive servant belong.to 2.HON give sting SUPL so.that result belong.to labour belong.to 1 safeguard and self protect can

Larng ler Siseu mahgnop swaycharng paak ork sway keuuhar aung’aung.
road belong.to Zeus turn.away because.of request this because humans be.fond.of

Pñuang aadang sark flet iok kih biat ler duool werntwarng keun sbuoolkao huoo cheung yoan gaga keuu jart ongntey mpua yur ley metñat jong itui dang bgaiy deuuk kiadapnohga.
that and.thus relate arrive bee go.along word belong.to 2 be.exact TPC be.able.to.do NEG but if some person come attempt seize honey and get.rid.of want 3.OBL so now give sting

Pñork aa choacheung taitai sdaa dang keuu mgay dang duool gliañ flet bia kiadap ging.
this be but keep.in.mind must so person pierce so 2 die at moment burn insert